Work with usBeaux Villages Immobilier is an award winning multi-lingual estate agent. We operate a family culture online and from shops across the south of France. We were voted Best Real Estate Agent in France and Best in Europe for 2019/2020. Our website picked up the same award.
If you want a job - not a hobby - we’d love to hear from you.
- We value life experience above qualifications or hard-sell technique.
- Having two (spoken) languages is a distinct advantage.
- Self-motivation is indispensable; mobility and some computer skills are required.
- Our most successful consultants are team players and self-starters. They are unremittingly positive.
Come and meet us
The next dates for an opportunity to see if this role fits you are:
- 21/01/2020 - Verteillac Information Day
- 22/01/2020 - Eymet Information Day
Please use the contact form to register your interest.
We have a dedicated training team that follows new starters throughout their BVI career.
We organise group training sessions and offer one-to-one remote support. We take an interest in your personal success.
Induction and initial training courses are run regularly throughout the year over 3 days.
Our induction and initial training course lays out the foundations for you to build your business upon. We cover: the legal side of selling and marketing a French property; show you how to prospect and build your portfolio; how to manage your clients (vendors and buyers) and introduce you to the support team who are there for negotiations and dossiers once you have a sale agreed.
Before you attend an initial training course you will have had the opportunity to shadow an experienced agent to get a better feel for what the job involves.